9/23/2008

I'm writing a book and I'm sick!

Okay this blog is total rambling today. I have a sinus infection so my head is about to bust. I tend to get migrains from time to time so during the fall it's especially hard for me with all the allergies from the cutting of corn and such...With that information I bet you're narrowing it down where I'm from...ummm?

I have started writing a book and that takes up some spare time. I think I'm enjoying it right now, I say right now because as soon as I get writers block I figure I'll move onto a another new hobby for a while.

Oh - I had a wonderful new helpful hint I happened onto this morning. Do you have any of those artifical flowers sitting around the house? I do, mainly because of allergies but also because real flowers always die, artifical flowers are very hard to kill. Anyway, I do not like dusting them and today noticed that if I took the flowers and rubbed with pretty good with the swifter duster they looked good as new. I almost feel like I should start writing helpful hint articles. Maybe I'll be the next Heloise, who knows? Anyway I just thought I'd share that information just in case it comes in handy for anyone. If you'd like to leave me a comment or something so I know you tried it I'd appreciate it.

Sometimes I wonder what someone is doing on the other side of the world right at this very minute. Are they scared, sleeping or just hanging out having a drink with some friends? If you are out there reading this and happen to be doing something great or not so great, just let me know. I'm very interested in you. My blog needs as much interaction as I can possibly get. I want to meet people, interesting people. You may not think you're interesting but I know I'll find something interesting about you. I'm here to be your webfriend.

Well I better go read the daily headlines and see what I can get depressed about now. I'll be postin' again soon.

Until then, Keep on Keepin' - Out!

No comments: