9/29/2008

Grass Is Always Greener

For those who say the grass is not always greener on the other side just may not be viewing the grass from the same side as you are. Something to keep in mind next time you are going to make a decision regardless of how huge or small it may be.
I can speak from experience on this subject. Yes, I'm sure it all depends on what point of view you look at it as to whether my decisions have been productive or not, however, I can say that all my decisions have worked themselves out, and so will yours.
You might be reading this today and asking yourself what brought you to my page and made you read this article. Well, I can tell you that if you are reading this and you have a big decision, just make it! Do the pro's and con's and then just make the decision. After all, it's only one decision and you need to be more decisive on things! It's not going to ruin your life, you have your whole life to do that, it's just going to either make you work harder (which is NOT a bad thing) or it will make things easier for you. Either way, you're on the right track, your track.
Stay focused, don't let anyone bring you down either. You can climb any mountain and cross any sea, you can do what is right for your life. You may wonder what someone else thinks, but don't make your life revolve around making decision that someone else would want you to make. It's your life not theirs and no matter how hard it is, they made their decisions and now it's your turn.
Don't always do things the way you saw someone else do them. Put your own twist on everyday things. Make your bed at a different time during the day, or take out the trash differently. Find away to make your life yours even if you have to start out with little things.
I will be here to give you advise or even encouragement, but remember, don't do exactly what I suggest, these are only suggestions. You make your life yours. Go live your life, don't let your life just live.
Anyway, just my today thoughts and remember....

Keep on keepin' - Out.

1 comment:

CC said...

Hi! I saw that you signed up to follow my blog and just wanted to thank you! I hope you will keep on checking in and comment on the posts.