9/19/2008

To Sale or Not to Sale

Okay I have a question, or questions....

Who sells things on the Internet? I'm talking, really sells things. I want to get in on this Internet selling "craze". What items are hot sellers? All of this interests me. Sure everyone wants to make extra cash, but I feel I'm more interested in all the components of this venture. Like how much time do you invest? How often do you change products? Do you buy wholesale or go to auctions? I have tons of questions and I want to really understand all of this.

Does it benefit you to sell on EBay or other types of Internet sites? Should you create your own website for selling? I think the world in general goes to the computer for things that they need, want or just impulse buying. I know if I had the money I'd be shopping online all the time.

I want this site to be about meeting people, learning from them and introducing everyone who gathers here to each other. So if you don't want to be "known" just create a false self and let's all chat and communicate. I think we can all learn from each other. We all of things we can teach others and I think the world will be a better place once we all start sharing rather than being so politically correct that we hold our thoughts, feelings and life back.

Keep on keepin' - Out!

No comments: